Monday, January 16, 2006

SICKeningly Slow

When a butterfly cannot fly swiftly, I am STUCK.
All this years I got stuck with MSN messenger, no other reason but convenience, multifunctional and user friendly, nevertheless the most important part is speed.

I was very satisfied with the performance of MSN messenger for the last few years, but not until I had upgraded to version 7.5.

Slow to start up. It really SUCKs, sometimes it hangs or logs off without any reason, and the worse is when you need it the most, you cannot log into the messenger,you have to try and try several times, I was really pissed off.

I am using a high speed laptop with Centrino mobile technology, never had problems with other programs but the latest version of MSN messenger has really got me down, so I started to use Gtalk and Yahoo messenger.

However, I still prefer MSN messenger, can’t help but wonder will they ever hear my complain, while upgrading the functions kindly also consider the aspect of speed, nobody likes a sluggish gadget these days.

Tag: , , .

3 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Blogger Tickles_Tapeworm said...

ever think of using Trillian? ive never had a problem with it, at least not with the current release.

trillian makes use of yahoo, msn, aim, icq and a few others, and puts them into one program. the offer a free version and a pro version as well.

 Edit Comment
At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can use Imvite too. It's free and I find very fast with all those features you upgraded IM for, and more

 Edit Comment
At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sookmei...
ya, so disturbing, right. Glad to know that I m not the only one

Tickles_Tapeworm...
Used it before but I found it to be incompatible with some functions eg when video conferencing

ishak...
Heard abt it, will give it a try sometime, thanks

 Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home