Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Secret Recipe


Finally the Secret Recipe is opened in Alor Star at end of last year, Alina couldn’t wait and SMS-ed me to tell the good news while I was still in Rome, for my Christmas holidays.

Yes, we absolutely need a proper restaurant here, no offence but the food in Alor Star still SUCKs, I don’t want you to feel that I am complaining that the food here is bad, but just to tell you a horrible experience I had encountered.

I was having my Tomyam seafood in a Hotel restaurant, I thought that being hotel it won’t be that bad since they need to maintain a reputation, but I was so disappointed when the food was served.

Can you imagine that the food was stale and was smelling, so I had complained to the waiter and so they replaced the food, which was still bad.

Okay, that is not the last, I went to a cake house to have my banana chocolate cake, guess what? This was the first sour cake I had in my life, and when I complained to the waiter, they insisted that the cake was fresh.

However, there were too much bad experiences but I have no intention to spoil you bloggers' appetite, so forget about it.

If you wonder what is Secret Recipe, you can visit here to find out more.

Tag: , , , .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home