Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Short Break

It is almost 4 days since I updated my blog, a bit busy and lazy after coming back from Rome, so sorry fellow bloggers to keep you all waiting.

However, A new look for New Journey was done within 3 nights, the html code was very hard to keep TIDY (since I am just an amateur), tried many times to get things right, so don’t be surprise at the time I spent on the smallest detail (which you won’t notice) for it look perfect.

Thank GOD, everything is okay now, New Journey has a new fresh look with more BITEs, oppppps I meant more Food.

So everyone, here is my belated Happy New Year greetings! And A Happy Lunar New Year too.

2 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations for this awesome new look ;)

click!

 Edit Comment
At 12:05 AM, Blogger New Journey said...

thanks marco

 Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home