Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas

The white arrow indicates the projection screen & the red arrow points to where the pope actually was standing.

Adesso io sono in Roma, Italia.

Yes, I am now in Rome, Italy. Just managed to learn my first phrase of Italian.

After all the troubles of traveling, I meant the airport in Kedah being closed, I needed to drive about 2 hours to Penang airport, then transit in KLIA and finally reached safely in ROME early in the morning at 5.15am local time.

So I had my Christmas countdown on board and managed to rush to Vatican City to see the new POPE giving his Christmas blessing in Vatican, sounded great, but was raining whole day and I was sleeping like a PIG. LOL

Tag: , , , , .

1 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

 Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home