Thursday, December 15, 2005

Just 100

Where do your visitors come from? And what are their nationalities?

Thanks to Neocounter, I can track the location of all my visitors, and finally I have received visitors from over 100 countries to my blog.

As I had mentioned before there are about 193 countries in the world, and now I have received visitors from more than half of the world, I know this is no big deal, but I kind of enjoy it.

Although I don't know who they are , but somehow they were here for a moment, maybe I don't even know about their country at all, but now because of their presence, I learn more about their country than ever.

Just sharing my thought.

Tag: ,,, , .

1 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site How to clean a hard drive home mortgages peugeot 605 Fastest bulk email kansas lawyer mesothelioma64 printer cartridges hp Ozone effects asthma Xanax 1mg Offers leather sofas Compare digital camcorder Alarm system dealer Using a laptop as a monitor The kiss of the voyeur tess gallagher

 Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home