Monday, December 12, 2005

Roti Time

Roti means bread in Malay, but The Roti that I am going to mention here is an Indian-bread.

In Malaysia, you can get all kinds of ROTI, Roti canai or roti Chennai is the cheapest and common Roti you can get, normally it is eaten with boiled chickpeas in spicy gravy, or just plainly with sugar.

As long as there is a 24-hour Indian-Muslim restaurant, you can order whatever Roti you want, we have Roti Telur (egg), Roti Sardine, Roti Planta (margarine and sugar), Roti Bom, Roti Jala etc.

Now I am showing only Roti Telur, I will show more if I get to eat more this week, LOL.

Tag: , , , .

5 Comments:

At 1:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is DANGEROUS for me... the food looks delicious and I'm on a diet. But then again, I can just come here and look at your pics instead of eating, killing two birds with one stone. :-)

 Edit Comment
At 4:55 AM, Blogger *lynne* said...

MMmmmMMMmmMMmmm! One of my fave foods is roti canai / roti telur!! I will certainly be stuffing my face with that once I'm back in KL next Jan :-)

 Edit Comment
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Pe.tra said...

Now I am very hungry...

I have not eaten a roti in many years..

Maybe I eat one tomorrow (if i can find one)..

It will be a spicy (indian) kind..

Wishing you a nice day & belated b-day greetings..

^.^

 Edit Comment
At 2:35 PM, Blogger New Journey said...

Athene Aquinas: then I better show more low-fat food here, hahaha

Lynne: be careful to put on weight!!!

Zhu: I eat before I show.

Peety: thank you, and don't eat too spicy, bad to stomach.

Rachel: you can do anything in blogger as long as you know the html code.

 Edit Comment
At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! dodge durango floor mats klonopin xanax equivalence

 Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home