Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Pasar Malam Surprise

Pasar Malam is a night market in Malaysia, as long as there is a residential area, there will always be a Pasar malam for you to visit, and its only once in a week, is a good place to get cheap stuffs.

7 packs of round crackers only cost RM 2.00 (USD 0.53), no kidding.

However, I hardly go to the Pasar Malam for shopping, not only because there are too many peoples around, But also I am not really comfortable to do any shopping next to a street.

Anyway, there is always an exception, last night when I was on the way back, I saw a Pasar Malam in a car park somewhere near to my house, and since there were not many people, I just stopped by and to have a look.

This potato crisps is just a biscuit with potato flavour.

First, I got 7 packs of round crackers for RM 2.00 (USD 0.53), no kidding, I asked twice and got the same answer for twice, 7 packs of any round crackers for only RM 2.00.

Then I got 3 packs of potato crisps for RM 10.00 (USD 2.64), in a pack of the crisps contains 14 separate small packs of crisps.

So I happily brought home all my cheap cracker but was disappointed with the awful taste, have you ever eaten a bitter cracker? I do now. >-<

Tag: , , , ,.

5 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Blogger Duo Lin 多琳 said...

OMG!!!you should check on the expired date!!!
anyway on the pix left side got vege n tomato flavor taste good n very yummy i like tomato flavor!!! :)

 Edit Comment
At 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eee. Hope you had some of the other food you've posted to change the taste. (*,,,,,,*)

 Edit Comment
At 10:46 AM, Blogger gene said...

have you ever tried going to the pasar malam in taman connaught?? It's like the biggest pasar malam i've ever been to. And just love the 'sai mai lou'. I forgot what is it called in english :P.

 Edit Comment
At 11:34 AM, Blogger New Journey said...

Gene: 'sai mai lou' is cantonese or mandarin, not really catch the word ^_^ however I haven't been to taman connaught la, I am living in Penang and Kedah.

 Edit Comment
At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

 Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home