Sunday, November 27, 2005

Early Christmas

Despite still a month to celebrate the Christmas, I had done the early decoration for the house, and having my early Christmas party due to I won’t be here during the festive season.

This year I have something more creative for the decoration, I included the “Christmas” theme Coca-cola can collections with the Christmas tree, having more lights and sphere shape of bulb balls.

Can’t wait to celebrate the colorful festive, what about your preparation for the Christmas? Tell me then.

However do you notice there is a Santa Claus in my blog Header? Ho ho ho......

Tag: , , .

2 Comments:

At 10:57 PM, Blogger New Journey said...

i will be at somewhere else too, will tell later.

 Edit Comment
At 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Uk suzuki sx4 Fda gov statins memory loss Pattern for little jacket tramadol and pregnancy not buy 401 k hardship withdrawal primary residence Baby giraffe bookcase shelf life of tamiflu www faac gate opener data recovery texas r undelete key crack dodge ram 6x6 Zithromax z pak side effects face lift wired Tv and surveillance camera channel splitters 1992 mazda miata owner's manual dragonball z computer game downloads Anti-aging skin care products and product review

 Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home