Saturday, November 19, 2005

Snack or Biscuit?

Most of my visitors come from Here, get Yours.

Personally I prefer snacks, tasty and munchy.

So don’t be surprise that I need to stock up my supply for snacks at least once a week and it would cost me around RM 50 (USD 15), and in my list chocolates is a must, followed by potato chips, dried fish fillet, peanuts, ice cream etc.


However, this week, my list will include something healthier i. e. biscuits.

Hwa Tai “U-Lite” crackers, a tasty 3 type flavoured-biscuit , containing cheese, butter and spices, I prefer the one with spices, it tasts like home-made potato chips, yet it is health food.

A pack of “U-Lite” cracker only cost RM 1.00 (USD 0.30), cheap and healthy, I hope it won’t make me put on weight! LOL

By the way, I searched the company in Google, and they have a nice website as well, go there and have a look.

Again, I do not get paid by mentioning it in my blog, Anyway, is there anyone out there who want to pay me? Hahahaha…

Tag: , , , .

5 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

scruntch--scruntch.. (these are (were; ha-ha) very delightful. (and so light) Thanks (*,,,,,*)

 Edit Comment
At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps: (sorry got distracted by the image).. wow, 30 cents?? I'm living in the wrong area..(here: probably 3.00) Also..I see your google ad..(so I just clicked it, for ya) ~byeee (*,,,,,*)

 Edit Comment
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Omni said...

Dried fish fillet? As a SNACK? {faints}

lol

 Edit Comment
At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah baby, snack food is a must in most of our home.....watching, reading but not during sleep la..

 Edit Comment
At 3:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! online baccarat Non slip flooring for kitchens External harddrive software About computer security systems Disneyland travel package Sex in houston Of the cars and tires you Headlight rx7 mazda salsa dresses lomita facial hair removal bulk email marketing service Price zoloft Site www.cruzroja.org tico bingo

 Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home