Thursday, November 17, 2005

Ad on The Moon


While I was surfing on the net today, I found this interesting way to advertise my website or blog.

So easy, just PUT my ad on the Moon.

The webmaster didn’t pay me a cent for its website mentioned in my blog, I just intend to share what I found, and perhaps we can think of something in similar way to make some dollars.

The total moon land of the moon they “Owned” cost about $2,778.90 ^O^, and the average cell price is $0.2779, Most expensive cell costs $0.5465.

I didn’t really read the rule or the P&S agreement, I just look at the moon and clicked on some of their “moon creatures (costumer)”, well anyone out their want to start an “Ad on the Sun”? LOL

Tag: , , , .

3 Comments:

At 1:39 AM, Blogger Glen said...

Advertising is going everywhere

 Edit Comment
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Zar said...

Adds on the sun...
..gives new meaning to 'hot add placement'...

...zar...

 Edit Comment
At 11:55 PM, Blogger New Journey said...

glj: yeah, ads is everywhere now.

Zar: anyone got burn? LOL

 Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home