Monday, November 14, 2005

Do you EAT this?

If you are a regular bloggers who use to read my blog, you will surely remember me showing a Rat (cake) in here before, and a lot of bloggers were leaving their disgusting expression with the comment.

These are cakes for Halloween, I suppose.

Now I have something even worse, skeletons, zombie and cockroach, not sure what else I can find, but if you can’t stand the RAT (click here to read the previous posting), I suppose you won’t even touch this one.

a zombie

I know its just a cake, but who wants to eat a cake looking like this, just wondering......

a Cockroach for your birthday!

Tag: , , , .

7 Comments:

At 2:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome...I want to know what the red goo is made of in the first one.

 Edit Comment
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Shirley said...

I would love to make the cockroach cake and the rat cake! How interesting!

 Edit Comment
At 1:42 PM, Blogger NickTay said...

hehe...cool! I like :)

 Edit Comment
At 9:07 PM, Blogger New Journey said...

hey, dee, sezi chen and nick, if I found the recipe, will sure past it over ^O^

 Edit Comment
At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yuuckkkk!
Anyway, having a sweet tooth..., I could eat any of them with my eyes closed ;)

Nice blog :)

 Edit Comment
At 12:47 AM, Blogger tongkai said...

nothing wrong with it

 Edit Comment
At 2:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! amateur boxing techniques bratislava vs celtic betting odds Executive golf courses in south dakota Amateur girls videotaped greenville sc hockey Velour rear bench seat cover

 Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home