Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Green Green Grass of Home

My friend from Penang was visiting me during RAYA, she was looking forward to have a good time in somewhere like country side, she is tired with the busy city life, a lot of fresh air is needed.

Therefore, I suggested giving her a drive to the paddy field area, since its now just on time for the second planting season of the years, everywhere is just GREEN.


However, before I came to Kedah, I was kind of wonder how is the view could be in the song of “Green Green Grass of Home” by Tom Jones or “Take Me Home, Country Roads” by John Denver, how the country side should look like?

I suppose I got the answer here, my friend was so excited, we even stop in the middle of the paddy field, just to take some nice pictures, this is a heaven to her.

So instead of telling you how excited she was, the photo would be even better to show her happiness, although I didn’t get the permission from her, but I assumed that she doesn’t mind if I show the photo here. Hahaha…. Since she is so pretty!

Tag: , .

1 Comments:

At 5:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Privelege car insurance uk Out of credit card debt new mexico health insurance small business Crystal necklaces purple childhood eczema Www suissetrot ch online payments Chrysler extended warranty Free vi125 ringtone site list provigil shoot Italian cable car accident australian master card debit card Timeshare foreclosure for sale leather jackets

 Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home