Thursday, October 27, 2005

Back on track

few snaps from the cafe scene.

I thought I was a member of desperate club (not desperate housewives LOL) few weeks back, not only because I was freaked out and helplessly needed a warm body to hug with, although my doggie can accomplish the mission, but still I need a human body…… almost reach the stage of 18sx, hahahaha

After all, the hush time that I got finally over when two of my buddies back on track, they seem disappeared from the earth with no time, suddenly came back and they were waving their hands to me, yes they are home.

So we went out for dinning as usual, flirting with few strangers and the waiter (already became our friend), despite the Star Walk in Alor Star is quite suck, but we create our own bubble of flirtation environment, hahahaha so eager to flirt, we are sick.

However, with the technology of wireless, I brought my laptop and subscribed with hotspot, hehehe I am blogging in a café with two gossipers around, they haven’t find out I am teasing about them, cause they are so busy to discuss their DATE……..

Oh my God, I am the only one with no DATE. (Forced to amend, they have no DATE, just occasionally social activities, LOL)

3 Comments:

At 2:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello amigo! Just poping in to click your ads ;)
I am doing this every day!

well... and of course, read your blog!

I´ll list your blog at "el blog de marco" if you don´t mind, ok?

 Edit Comment
At 12:16 AM, Blogger New Journey said...

marco: you are always welcome, why should I mind, :P

 Edit Comment
At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

 Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home