Saturday, October 15, 2005

New New Journey

After few days busy with works and FLU, finally I managed to get myself back on track, I am back to my blogging world again, hurray!!!

Well, since this is like a new born baby, perhaps it has been reborn few times after all kind of disaster happened to my blog, thank GOD I am still alive, so I must stop rambling before I get my blog into trouble again…..zzzzzzzz

So after leaving my blog out-of-date for few days, I want to thank those who keep visiting my blog, I know you guys always here, like Marco, Jalberto, Sumini, Philip, Mensa Barbie, Thomas, rambler, bao, HUDA, jej byvaly, Omni and the rest.

Then I hope my blogging routine will back to normal, really wish to post at least one nice story a day, like what I did before, mmmmmm need more courage on this.

Of course I tend to work on quality instead of quantity, so I will try my best. See ya.

1 Comments:

At 6:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...Glad you're feeling better!
You are responsible for entertaining us...(*,,,,*)
ps: make those "hot links"...and you got a deal...
(Not really, completely just kidding!! ;-)

 Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home