Friday, October 07, 2005

What Gender Is Your Brain?


What? My brain is 53.33% Female, 46.67% Male.

When I read the result that almost cause me heart-attacked, I tried very hard to calm down and finish the result.

Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female
You are both sensitive and savvy
Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed
But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve


What’s a relief, I thought my brain was a “transsexual” (no offense). Although I am not a HUNK, but I consider myself a manly kind person, lucky the result said this is a healthy mix of male and female, hey man, I am healthy, LOL.

Have fun gals and guys, What Gender Is Your Brain?

Tag: , .

2 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Reno coin slot machines Tenuate dospan ship to canada without prescription gay bear Wellbutrin recreational use renouvellement norton antivirus 2004 cracks trazodone and lamictal and drug interaction Panda antivirus 2006 password Leather seat covers suv power scan virus javanese dance ma life insurance small business Battery biz 90w autoair adapter Side efffects antidepressants free free cheapest meridia corporate convertible debenture debt mutual funds Dvd players that play avi files Faq ambien Kostenloser antivirus

 Edit Comment
At 5:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. electric chair manufacturer Big brain toys depakote pdas Faucet meridian tuscany kitchen Pubic hair removal laser Wholesale imprintables car air freshener incorporating green cards black cock asian ass Sheer swimwear bikini Student loan consolidation divorce12385 Inspirational baseball quotes Lesbian threesome orgasms Lamictal and acne Recreational vehicles parts and supplies h2 hummer commercial song music leather wing chairs new or used Antique one cell carbon battery

 Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home