Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Bite Me

Yummy colourful delicacies.

A lot of bloggers who love the food preview here, should come as often as you can, satisfaction guaranteed, LOL.

So the other days when I talked about my blog with one of my friend, he suggested I should changed my blog to a Food Blog instead of a New Journey, he even got me a name, he suggested “Bite Me”.

Mmmm, the name sound seducing, I doubt bloggers will like “Bite Me”, but I promised to mention it in my blog, just to open for discussion, any of you who like it please tell me, I will consider it.

Malaysia style salad? I think this can “Gado-gado”.

However, when I came across with the “Bite Me” term, the foods here in Malaysia really have that power, which make you so tempting just for a Bite.

The colour especially, any colour in a rainbow, you can get it from our food here, this is the reason I like teatime, colourful delicacies which can be sweet or savory that brings you joy, the best is after the hectic day or tight schedule.

Okay, I am going for some bites now, see you guy later……

2 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMGD... I am moving to your area.. (^___^)

 Edit Comment
At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site kayky brito e yasmin brunet anime femdom Throat blowjobs Hot girls with big tits nice ass graphic card Sennheiser 45 wireless headphones glashutte watch Freaky penis Schematic for installing amplifiers in auto bondage foot tickling bedroom bondage Black juicy wet pussy com Yummy cool sex How to refill a round humidifier Cheap ritalin australia Free pictures monster cock

 Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home