Sunday, October 16, 2005

Coffee Smoke

Most of my friends are crazy about Coffee but not me, practically I have a weak stomach, which coffee will easily cause me diarrhea.

So I must be allergy to coffee, yeah it sounds so bad.

The coffee beans just finish roasting.

I am not here to sing the “no coffee” song but I am going to tell my dear bloggers something related to coffee, the title should sounds like this, “the making of 3 in 1 coffee”.

Okay, 3 in 1 coffee is a common term to describe instant coffee in Malaysia, surprisingly in small state like Kedah, there is so many factories are producing instant coffee.

this is coffee not Tar, LOL.

So the other day I was covering an assignment where the deputy minister was visiting one of the local factory, and FYI it was an instant coffee manufacturer, expected to see a lot of coffee beans.

However, Instead of just having the coffee beans in view, we were just on time, where the workers just finish roasting the beans and cooling it with fans.

Smoky coffee......

Try to imaging the view, when the beans hot enough to burn your lip, they were using the high speed fans to cool it down, so the smoke was blowing everyway with the smell of coffee.

I believe this is a heaven to many of you, but trust me, this is a hell to me……

Tag: .

8 Comments:

At 6:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... that sure takes the glamour out of a latte...Good post... ;)

 Edit Comment
At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

isn it too dark for coffee?

 Edit Comment
At 8:35 PM, Blogger mj said...

I also know many who would have loved to be present to inhale that scent...but I myself don't even drink coffee

 Edit Comment
At 6:01 PM, Blogger New Journey said...

Marco: it is coffee, swear to GOD, :P

 Edit Comment
At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure? is it really Coffee? It seems coal :-)))

Mimi

Naturendanger

 Edit Comment
At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Natural ways to quit smoking picture fm modulator car radio Formatting laptop hard drives Colorfresh+contact+lenses dotties weight loss paxil Web developer 4 http://www.ringtones-nextel.info/eva-home-mortgage.html wicker chairs for living room term life insurance quotes lond usedcisco.com is a leading global trading exchange Peugeot 206 5 door sw low profile tyre cayenne supplements and cholestral Inflatable mattresses reviews and prices at epinions.com http://www.isuzu-service.info/Is-there-withdrawal-from-stopping-paxil.html

 Edit Comment
At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Mercedes sl 500 2000 survival yoga pants nissan altima manual Shooting up xanax Mg 600 valtrex Cold sore and valtrex Movies vibrator Filemaker online training Canadian fluoxetine free shipping Valtrex coldsore Ge dishwashers pdw8200jo3bb Medicaments tadalafil Global termination voip Contradictions of ritalin Klonopin inject Connie j jones insurance agency heaviest wool sweaters

 Edit Comment
At 5:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

 Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home