Sunday, November 06, 2005

I am a tea drinker


Can’t remember where did I find this quiz, it was added in my favorite for quite some time, so today when I was trashing the “rubbish” in my computer, I decided to done it and get rid of the link, LOL….

I suppose I am allergy to Coffee, but the result of the quiz said “I must be a tea drinker”, well I kind of agree with it.

However, my dear bloggers can click here to have fun!!!

Check it out to see whether you should categorize in a coffee or tea drinker.

Tag: , , .

2 Comments:

At 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only got the next-higher level than you: 60 out of 100 "Don't send this grade home to Mom. Go back to coffee university and study harder and then try again. LOL! I'm not surprised : I was a fixture at Coffee Bean for their Vanilla Latte and internet connection. Didn't bother getting any further in coffee-dom :)

 Edit Comment
At 4:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Effexor venlafaxine Valium recreational dosage 310 game hurricane sneaker

 Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home