Monday, November 07, 2005

Spyware Everywhere


I thought my laptop is well-protected with the Anti-virus and Anti-spyware softwares that installed in my laptop, but apparently it isn’t strong and good enough until I found Pest Patrol.

You do not need to install Pest Patrol, and using Pest Patrol to scan your hard disk is free, but you have to subscribe (Pay) the service in order to get rid of the WORM that they found.

The result will list out the worms and the location.

However, with the result and the list of what they had found, we can delete it manually, unless you are not an advance user then you have to pay for the service.

So scan your computer and find out how many Worms you had, perhaps I think Pest Patrol should pay me for this posting. LOL

Tag: , , .

5 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What anti-spyware you have installed on your computer?

 Edit Comment
At 12:51 AM, Blogger New Journey said...

Hi jacky, not good to mention the name here, but I can only tell one had to pay and another one is free.

 Edit Comment
At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have created a 17 Lesson e-Course that will show your readers How to Remove Spyware and Adware using free anti spyware and anti adware software. Please fell free to visit spyware adware removers to get it.

 Edit Comment
At 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there New Journey, I’m out surfing for a good blog
experience on anti adware and found your great site.
Although this post wasn’t exactly what I’m looking for
it certainly got my attention and interest. I see now
why I found your excellent blog-site when I was
searching for anti adware related web sites and I’m
glad I found your site even though its not an exact
match. I’ll leave you with a good quote from Walter F.
Mondale - "What do we want our kids to do? Sweep up
around Japanese computers? " -- Walter F. Mondale
Excellent Post, thank you for the read.

 Edit Comment
At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello New Journey, I’m out surfing the web for the latest
information on addaware and noticed your nice site.
Although this post wasn’t exactly what I was looking
for it certainly got my attention. Now I see why I
found your page when I was looking for addaware
related information and I’m thrilled I found your web
site even though its not a perfect match. Great Post,
thanks for your informative site, I’ll leave you with
my favorite quote from Isaac Asimov: "I do not fear
computers. I fear the lack of them.” Isaac Asimov

 Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home