Thursday, November 10, 2005

Hints of the Game

Left is Cube and right is Ver3.

Want to play GROW? Let me give you some hint.

So we started from the Cube, in this square block you should get HUMAN to work first, and then think about what would have the ground fills with life? I am telling you too much, just try it yourself, OK?

Final view of Cube.

Now we talk about the Ver3, this one is difference with Cube. In
Cube you just need to click on the “Goods” to play, but with Ver3 you need to drag the things to the logo on the red sphere.

The hint for Ver3 is everything started with the SUN, and the end will be the screen.

Final view of Ver3.

However, the RPG version seem more difficult to finish, therefore, I will talk more about it.

Started the game with the house, think about water, tree and palace to see which one should get first, then only considering the tower, rocks and the staircase which lead to underground, opppps did I forget to mention the treasure box? Hahaha......


So if you can’t finish it, no worry. Return to my blog tomorrow to find out the answer, hahaha...... then only you will come back for more!!!

Tag: , , .

6 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger Omni said...

ARRRRRRRRGH, I've played Cube a bunch of times now, and, although I've gotten the lizard to appear twice, I've never gotten to the final level where it congratulates you!! :-(

 Edit Comment
At 5:11 PM, Blogger marco said...

hehehe... crazy games!

marco click
www.elblogdemarco.com

 Edit Comment
At 8:23 PM, Blogger New Journey said...

omni: be patient, the answer almost here :P

Marco: have fun!!!

 Edit Comment
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Duo Lin 多琳 said...

hahaha happy happy yeah!!!! i make it in GROW RPG !!!

Omni same as you my lizard appeared three times but still cannot ..... :(

GROW RPG is easier for me!!!!

Gib, thanks for your intro more fun in the game!!!

 Edit Comment
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Omni said...

I FINALLY GOT IT!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dchy, it's the order of the middle 3 items that you have to mess with; you've got the 1st 4 and the last 3 right if you've got the lizard... I think, beause that's how it was for me.

 Edit Comment
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Duo Lin 多琳 said...

Omni. finally i got it toooooo!!!!
yeah!!!
when i saw your msg haha i made it too. Any way thanks for your hints!!!!

 Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home