Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The Bridge has a Blog


I came across with this blog in one of my Chinese friend’s blog.

Interesting, the bridge has a blog, who else out there haven’t get yourself a blog? Better move faster now before a building, a car or even a grave will have a blog.

Penang Bridge was the 3rd longest bridge in the world back on 1985 or later, I am not sure what is the latest ranking now, as much as I am concern, would rather to know that how bad is the traffic jammed on the bridge nowadays.

But now it has a blog, attached with 4 snapshot cameras, you can update the traffic condition by surfing the net, then I suppose one of the camera has broke down, wondering where is the technician who suppose to fix it.

However, as long as I got other 3, before I go back to my hometown, I can check the traffic condition, thank GOD ^_^

Tag: , , .

1 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! sales on mattresses in michigan Order tenuate for diet Wellbutrin and suicide Auto detail waxing Acne estrostep zyrtec cause bladder related side effects Champion porsche audi ca tennis trophy Atorvastatin lipitor First signs of cancer Sodium chloride acne Honda foreman exhaust Gallons in a bath tub yasmin ratans video miniature de surveillance blow dryer stands Honda minivan accesories Sonic headphones When was the game boy advanced invented Shopping girl muscle man oven mitt

 Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home