Friday, November 25, 2005

Anti Corruption

Most of my visitors come from Here, get Yours.


Although the Malaysian Police’s Image being tarnished with few incidents happened lately, but I saw the “light” today which is a very positive sign of improvement.

In fact the light that I saw today maybe disagree by a lot of Malaysians out there, but my point is, at least this is a starting point that better than nothing.

Okay, I went to the local police Raya (Muslim New Year) open house today and found out most of the police officers were wearing a TAG, sort like “I am anti corruption”.

A tag couldn't mean anything, but they are telling the nation that they are trying to CLEAN and CLEAR the “mess”, yet they are teaching and alerting the public, there is no way to corrupt!

I admire the spirit and attitude, and I am hoping with this starting point will really leading them to the bright future.

Tag: , , , .

4 Comments:

At 2:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi.. yes I hope so too (clean and clear) That would be great. :)
(Uh.. no food??) AH-well..Maybe soon (*,,,,,*) hehe

 Edit Comment
At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugh... I cringe at the thought of the cops wearing those badges.. everything so superficial maaah... I know they need to start somewhere, but rally, little anti-corruption badges are nothing in the war against "duit kopi" and discrimination between "anak datuk" and "orang biasa" ...

 Edit Comment
At 2:35 AM, Blogger New Journey said...

Lynne:just give them a try ^_^
Mensa:the food is coming....LOL

 Edit Comment
At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

 Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home