Monday, December 05, 2005

Fish-Ball in Shape

Have you tasted a fish-ball before? It is a yummy little thing and I still prefer the one I kept eating in Hong Kong.

However, the picture above is not just a fish-ball, but a combination of fish-ball with bread crumbs, so the little cubic things on the “surface” are the crumbs and covered the fish-ball inside.

I got these ball things in the dinner I went last night, my friend told me it was made from crumbs, I was kind of doubt because it doesn’t taste like a crumb, but it doesn’t taste like a fish-ball as well.

Since I cannot get the answer by tasted it, I have just believe to my friend.

Tag: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger boo_licious said...

The ones I have seen and eaten are prawn bread balls - minced prawn inside coated with bread cubes. Very nice stuff.

 Edit Comment
At 1:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks great, delicious...
jejejeje now I'm hungry.

;-)
Click to you

 Edit Comment
At 6:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

miammm miammm miammmm!!!

 Edit Comment
At 6:38 PM, Blogger New Journey said...

hi boo_licious, I tried the prawn one before, this one is totally difference.

 Edit Comment
At 6:41 PM, Blogger New Journey said...

jalberto and mensa, want to have some? LOL

 Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home