Monday, November 28, 2005

Violence shock!

Get involve with violence, who else isn’t? No matter you are Police, Army, Navy, Teacher or even Parent, you can name it, they have it.

Isn’t it sad? Yes, it is and now the cartoon is violence too.

I won’t say have fun, but you should watch this on your own risk, kind of freaking me out, a cartoon with fleshes and bloods, I got nightmare with it, thanks to my friend who passed it over to me.

However, I believe a lot of bloggers out there will enjoy the show, so click on the link and have “fun”, they called themselves Happy Tree Friends.

Tag: , , .

1 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
Cadillac of the future cadillac http://mobile-phone.freehosting.net/Used-cell-phone.html Jeep pickup 2007 Jeep cherokee neoprene seat covers

 Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home