Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Mushroom Crisps?

I got a friend to pose for the Mushroom!

Yes, this is Mushroom crisps, no mistake.

I doubted when I bought it from the Guardian pharmacy, but when I opened it and took out a very first piece of mushroom crisps, you know very well about my reaction, Oh My GOD! I screamed loud and clear as usual, LOL.

Mushroom on hand, later in mouth.

They actually deep fried the mushrooms before they were packing it, so when you have the crisps on your hand, and actually you are having a piece of mushroom.

I like the original flavor which is oyster mushroom, and it cost RM 3.68 (USD 0.99) per packs, affordable and healthy.

Tag: , , , .

2 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You allways find the most bizarre food I know!! ;) The thing is that it looks tasty.

click!

 Edit Comment
At 10:32 PM, Blogger New Journey said...

Dr.Fil: they are fine, I sterilized it before have it in my mouth, LOL

Marco: more to come... @_@

Deb: its imported from Singapore, good luck!!!!!

 Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home