Monday, December 19, 2005

Still Flooding

The water is now moving from north to south, the town that I stay and work in is now in danger, but I guess my house could be safe from the flooding problem.

The WATER is coming to town.

However, today I went to another critical flooding area, luckily I got a lift from a Land Rover, my car is safe from the disaster, but when I went into the flooding area, I saw lots of cars FLOATING or covered by the water.

Still Flooding.

This is the most serious in last 30 years, but why the water LIKE to come in the end of the year? Last year I was sent to Indonesia right after Christmas on 26 December,Withnessed the outcome of TSUNAMI.

This year before I leave for my Christmas holidays, I have to cover the story of the most serious flood in the region.I think Christmas next year I shouldn’t plan any holiday, just in case!

Tag: , , .

4 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha...you so bad luck, i think you should go to Lilian Too for the fortune change...eheheh

 Edit Comment
At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

From IZ Reloaded:

"New Journey who works as a journalist, went to the northern part of Malaysia to cover one of Malaysia's worst floods..."

 Edit Comment
At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... bunn coffee makers Ccd barcode scanner ps2 Speed o meter slots mesotherapy video media Bell cordless phone Fat sluts love the ass Land rover centaur 4 headlamp mod gmc Cowboy brand t shirt http://www.latin-radio-stations-in-phoenix.info/Address-book-hilton-paris.html fioricet online baccarat crystal nancy Call center design network outsourcing plan tennessee title pawn and collections jobs 2005 ambien buy link onlinebuy topcom big cock movies Chevrolet supercarry Different types of dryer vents web developer west virginia Wyoming thermopolis business attorney jobs

 Edit Comment
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

 Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home