Friday, December 16, 2005

Draw for Personality


Thanks to *Lynne*, I had some fun for drawing a house with a MOUSE, didn’t know how I made it, but I did it, although it looks ugly but the summary of my personality based on the drawing shock me for life.

Here is the summary:
You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. son.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people.

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.

Draw one for yourself here.

Tag: , , , , .

1 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

 Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home