Thursday, December 22, 2005

More Food Less Flood


Although I still cannot drive to my office due to the only way there is flooded, and the airport still closed which can affect my flight to my holiday destination, but somehow I am more relaxed now.

I suppose I am already used to the flood, or maybe I had gotten over the initial trauma, yeah it has reached a TRAUMATIC stage.

So on the way back from the flooding area, I stopped by a Malay food stall and bought my dinner, a fried egg, some vegetables and a fish only cost me RM 2.50 (USD 0.70).

Anyway, I had packed my luggage tonight and am ready to board my plane on Saturday, of course I pray to GOD which I hardly do, please no more disaster or rain.

Oh yes, today I received a nice Christmas Card from UK, thanks Philip.

Tag: , , , , .

2 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger New Journey said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too

 Edit Comment
At 2:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP buy didrex Porsche rear spoiler uk Augmentin zithromax United kingdom home mortgage refinancing second mo Shaved swedish girls Girls fuck girls with strap on Reviews for 2003 buick century Coldwell banker novato ca air cleaner Seatbelt use in new york state commercial vehicles Saunas nurnberg slots How to play texas no limit holdem poker brakes volvo Get a cash advance on a credit card cum Bontril what is fioricet Baccarat crystal candlelabra Car+cover+mazda+miata Honda trx400 parts

 Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home