Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve

My table setting for the Christmas dinner last year.

Finally, the floods gone with the wind (I hope so), although we don’t have winter here in Malaysia, but the cold wind blowing from China is Damn freezing and its been understood than the wind is the main reason of causing the unusual raining in the region, which had brought us the most serious floods in the decade.

Now, due to the airport is still close, I need to travel to other state to catch my flight to my holiday destination.

However, Christmas Eve as a holy night, I was very busy to serve my friend a good Christmas dinner last year, but today I am not going to do it again because I am on board.

So Merry Christmas to all of you, see ya!

Tag: , .

3 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger Travel Italy said...

Merry Christmas to you also and a happy and prosperous New Year!

 Edit Comment
At 3:45 PM, Blogger New Journey said...

what a coincedence, I am now in Italy

 Edit Comment
At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! How do you take a blood pressure reading Mortgage companies charlotte nc Other uses for ritalin Body builder hot male Acne chicago laser treatment The dangers of adipex

 Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home