Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Cat and Dog


Fairuz gave me a pair of belated Christmas present and souvenir from his trip to East Malaysia which was half a year ago, is a pair of Cat and Dog.

Although it is a bit late to have a Christmas present, but still it is a belated SURPRISE to me, and the present is so cute (too obvious) LOL.

However the souvenir which is a Cat from Kuching (one of the state in East Malaysia), which also mean CAT in Malay, that’s why they have cats everywhere, but it’s a shame that I have never been there.

Despite visiting so many countries, I have never been to East Malaysia, too complicated to explain but I promise to go there very soon.

Tag: , , , , .

3 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Blogger Pe.tra said...



They are both, Very Very cute..

^.^

 Edit Comment
At 7:21 PM, Blogger New Journey said...

yeah they are cute!!!

 Edit Comment
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg u say that cute! Please grow up abit la.

 Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home