Sunday, January 22, 2006

Love is Hurt


Finally I had watched the movie “Memoirs of a Geisha”, a very touching movie, the actors and actress were damn good, and the script was so well written.

Although it was all about Geisha, but the director was able to bring out the message of love, and it really touched me when Sayuri (main character) said her heart was dying but slowly.

I suppose love hurts, not only was she a Geisha, but as long as you are a human person, one can't escape from this “curse”, being hurt is part of the love story, who haven’t taste the bitterness? I just wonder.

Being sentimental is kind of good, at least I won’t remember I had spent RM180 to eat a fish last Monday, I still feel bad now and I had blacklisted the restaurant.

Being Cheated is BAD, even when it comes to love.

Tag: , , .

4 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Blogger Ederic said...

I'd like to read the book first before watching the movie.

Btw, been seeing your site at trafficpods, and I decided to drop a comment. :)

 Edit Comment
At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Gibson!

Sorry for not visiting you those days... too much traveling and work.

click ;)

 Edit Comment
At 12:36 AM, Blogger New Journey said...

hi ederic, welcome you!!!!

 Edit Comment
At 12:37 AM, Blogger New Journey said...

marco, no worry, I am busy too.

 Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home