Saturday, January 21, 2006

Call for Free

If you have fun with SKYPE or messenger voice conference, I believe VOIP STUNT will catch your attention.

With this new launched yet beta version program, not only will you enjoy free calls from PC to PC, but free calls to certain land line in more than 30 countries.

Don’t get me wrong, this is not an advertisement, I am not even get paid nor do I get free credit for telling you this.

However, my friend was very excited with this new stuff, can’t wait but called me for more than an hour, but he said the free trial is over after certain minutes, after that you need to buy credit to keep enjoying free calls, only when you call to mobile phones, will your credit be deducted.

I haven’t downloaded the program as yet, because I am not keen in it, since they are still in BETA version.

Tag: , , , .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home