Thursday, January 19, 2006

Little Me

It must be the movements of the stars and the planets, that lately I encounter a string of bad luck.

However, I had managed to overcome all this, thanks to the cartoon Chicken Little, I have learnt that every day is a NEW day, yeah, no matter how bad the day may be, I am still alive and I am longing for the good day ahead.

So I decided to do something that I was really wanting to do for quite sometime now, buying myself a new washing machine, and a table with rollers where I can move everywhere with my laptop.

Although I still need to face and handle all the problems, I am telling myself to be strong, because I am Little Me, every day is a NEW day!

Okay, despite being in my late 20s but it is not too late for the Cartoon fever, LOL.

Tag: , , .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home