Tuesday, March 14, 2006

A Recent Obsession

I got a LUPE

I must confess, being busy lately due to my addiction to this Neopets, where you can get a pet online and join a game to earn money for her, besides getting money to buy food or whatsoever to make sure your pet is well care for, and you require to obtain high scores win trophies.

I know it sounds silly, when I discovered this website, I felt the same way, but because being a Malaysian who have been influenced by typical Singaporean attitude, I am very Kia Su (afraid to lose), and ended up battling for game.

After a month of fighting, I won 2 trophies and 50000 neo money in the bank.

I wish I know how to quit it (a line from the movie script of Broke bare mountain), and return to my food blogging world to make more people feel hungry. LOL

I will back soon, I hope!!!



Tag: , , .

9 Comments:

At 4:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got hooked on neopets about 4 years a go, till my account got hacked becuase of a fake sign in page and I lost everything, it was a relief at the time becuase it was quite an addiction, seeing your post however, I think I may check it out again

 Edit Comment
At 6:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to play this game but I wasn't interested on it. Two years ago, I played the game on yahoo which is collapse, I reached over 2 million of my score.

Hey you better quit playing this game, it';s a waste of time.

 Edit Comment
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Pe.tra said...


I have a real neopets (not the online version) ..

But I had to buy tamagotchi connection version 3..
Tamagotchi Site Here

Enjoy the fun !!! :o)

 Edit Comment
At 6:58 PM, Blogger New Journey said...

raquel: yes mum (LOL) but I am kind of enjoy it, release tension.

Peety: I know about this stuff, I got a chicken before.

 Edit Comment
At 12:27 AM, Blogger *lynne* said...

aha! mystery solved!

I can understand the addiction: for the longest time I would be on Yahoo!Games working on my ranking in league games in euchre, gin, canasta, etc etc...

 Edit Comment
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Duo Lin 多琳 said...

actually i knew it b4, but i am not the patient to feed it ... haha i am not addicted it yet!!!

 Edit Comment
At 9:33 PM, Blogger SuzySnoo said...

I also suffer from Neopet addiction!!! Been playing for over year now. It's something to do while stuck in the house trying to get better.

 Edit Comment
At 12:37 AM, Blogger Cat said...

i supply a neopet by your recommending name. It's a new on-line experience to me...thanks for your introduction

 Edit Comment
At 2:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To be a upright lenient being is to procure a make of openness to the in the seventh heaven, an ability to trust uncertain things beyond your own manage, that can front you to be shattered in very extreme circumstances on which you were not to blame. That says something uncommonly outstanding about the condition of the ethical passion: that it is based on a trustworthiness in the uncertain and on a willingness to be exposed; it's based on being more like a plant than like a treasure, something rather feeble, but whose extremely special attractiveness is inseparable from that fragility.

 Edit Comment

Post a Comment

<< Home